Website Bolton Council
To assist the Adults Social Care Team to do everything possible to ensure the service fulfils its primary purpose both effectively and efficiently.
- Work with individual families, carers, groups and communities to help them make informed decisions.
- To undertake social work functions in accordance with legislation, policies, procedures and best practice to deliver services effectively.
- To adhere to policy, procedures and best practice and ensure that Adults are kept safe and adhere to adults safeguarding policy, practice and legislation as required.
- Offer advice, information and support to individuals and carers.
- Assess needs and consider a range of options to recommend a course of action.
- Respond to crisis situations within the legislative framework.
- Experience of work in social care.
- CQSW/DIPSW/SW Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to identify and assess need, options and urgency of situation, and to plan and implement action to meet this.
- To be able to review, evaluate and liaise with others to identify the best form of initial contact and involvement
- Social Work England Registered
- Demonstrate ability to work with service users to ensure they can make informed decisions about their needs in accordance with statutory frameworks/local policies.
Company: Bolton Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bolton, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A