Website Crown Prosecution Service
The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) sits at the heart of the criminal justice system, working with partners to help keep the public safe. We deal with criminal cases at every level – including burglary, terrorism, domestic abuse and multi-million pound fraud cases. We also work across borders to tackle cybercrime, human trafficking and drugs smuggling, and use our powers to confiscate the proceeds of crime at home and abroad.
We are constantly adapting to the changing crime landscape and to wider issues affecting the criminal justice system and the country as a whole. So, for example, our current priorities include helping us improve how we engage with victims, witnesses and defendants, and facilitating wider international collaboration, as well as recovering from the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
- They will apply different communication and research methods to guide and influence other colleagues on complex issues.
- The jobholder will be responsible for providing specialist support to peers to ensure all project and Programme dependencies and risks are managed correctly inline with PPM standards.
- They will be proactive in engagement and build strong business relationship across the department on all levels, providing and educating internal stakeholders on the management and reporting of risk and dependency mapping
- Working with colleagues in the Digital Technology Services division, the jobholder must expertly address the complex web of interdependencies of a fast-paced digital change environment in order to avoid and minimise conflict and disruption and deliver the desired outcomes. They will do this by taking an independent, objective and process-oriented way of analysing data, making fitting proposals and executing the agreed recommendation. They will monitor and communicate key outcomes.
- The jobholder is responsible for Managing risk and dependencies across the Change Programme.
- Analyse portfolio risks and dependencies to develop and manage the Portfolio Strategic Roadmap and plan the sequencing and alignment of projects.
- Consult and work with team owners and managers to identify risks and issues.
- Identify and monitor risks relating to the management and fulfilment of requirements They will alert Governance Boards where risk levels have changed or new risks are identified as part of the monitoring. They will respond to questions from Governance Boards and make corresponding decisions to ensure the delivery of quality outcomes.
- Create, maintain and analyse necessary metrics related to risk and dependency management.
We’ll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
- Communicating and Influencing
- Making Effective Decisions
- Seeing the Big Picture
- Managing a Quality Service
Company: Crown Prosecution Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Swindon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A