Website Crown Prosecution Service
The postholders will lead on the evaluation of new and emerging business requirements. They will investigate, specify and document business functions, processes, information flows and data structures, using appropriate methodologies and techniques. Leading larger or more complex projects, they will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to analyse and deliver key and often high-profile changes to the Case Management System and associated applications. Proactively engaging users at regular and appropriate opportunities to ensure user centric design, and high-quality training and support.
Collaborates and partners in business process redesign work and produces documentation (including but not limited to business cases, specifications, guidance) as needed for new and changing digital and technology requirements.
- Develops relationships and manages defined stakeholder groups, proactively seeking to identify potential demand and assisting in the creation of business cases.
- Attends Digital and Future Casework Tool Demand Forums to identify future demand and provide input for potential CMS dependencies.
- Applies a digital understanding to their work. Is able to identify and implement solutions to improve user experience and drive up quality.
- Takes responsibility for leading projects throughout their life-cycle, gathering requirements through user research and stakeholder workshops.
- Challenges and holds accountable external and internal stakeholders when necessary to ensure accuracy and a high-quality product.
- Translating often complex Digital changes into requirements and communicating these using appropriate methods to stakeholders to maximise understanding.
- Analyses business requirements and works with suppliers to understand technical viability, as well as adherence to business objectives, challenging positively as appropriate.
- Identifies the strategic implications of future business changes. Applies appropriate modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards in an intelligent and effective way.
- Uses Agile methodologies and frameworks in order to generate and prioritise Product Backlogs within a team environment.
- Seeks out and tackles issues that will prevent the delivery of business benefits, facilitating open communication and discussion between stakeholders.
- Investigates, documents and analyses current business processes. Identifies alternatives, assesses feasibility and recommends new approaches.
We’ll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
- Making Effective Decisions
- Working Together
- Changing and Improving
- Communicating and Influencing
- Delivering at Pace
Company: Crown Prosecution Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A