Website Crown Prosecution Service
To provide support to the reporting Manager to ensure compliance with government initiatives and legislation and/ or contract transition and/or development of skills capability within the Commercial Team as necessary. Collate & provide data sets for audit and assurance purposes. Provide a go-to service to our internal clients. This will include but is not limited to managing and monitoring functional mailbox, maintenance of the commercial templates, ensuring latest governance initiatives are embedded in all documentation for CPS commercial activity. Amend and update as directed from team in a timely manner. Manage the internal commercial newsletters, cascade informative information, support when attending stakeholder engagement sessions. Preparation, and presentation of monthly performance information. Arrange, attend and chair internal commercial forum mandatory meetings.
- Prepare, update, publish and distribute project documentation, use data, information and knowledge to improve, inform and support the delivery of the project.
- Be willing to meet the challenges of change, encouraging and supporting others to do the same
- Troubleshoot and resolve emerging issues and risk where practical or escalate them where complexities arise, providing suggestions for progression and following through to conclusion as delegated by management.
- Support the process to ensure all documentation/templates needed for the team are available for the whole procurement process, update as necessary following local and government guidelines.
- Schedule tasks, manage resources and monitor quality to support projects ensuring they are delivered on time
- Respond to all enquiries and requests for information from peers and other internal stakeholders both orally and in writing, and with sensitivity and respect for others. Clarifying detail, interpreting policies and guidance to ensure there is no room for ambiguity.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Making Effective Decisions
- Knowledge of Procurement Regulations and guidance
- Managing a Quality Service
- Working Together
- Changing and Improving
Company: Crown Prosecution Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A