Website Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Your role will be supporting the procurement and contract management of a multitude of contracts throughout the commercial lifecycle. You will also provide essential support to the wider Commercial Estates Category team on a variety of commercial activities. A large part of this role includes creating, analysing and maintaining information in relation to numerous projects within the category, so attention to detail is key.
- Create positive supplier relationships, supporting your line manager in encouraging innovation, creation of “value add” solutions, and a strong customer service ethic.
- Engage with commercial and Estates colleagues beyond the immediate team, building relationships and knowledge of the DWP Estates and Commercial environments.
- Take responsibility for commercial management and review of existing contracts, including key milestones and analysis of contract performance information. Ensuring information is up to date and recorded on DWP systems.
- Strong communication and influencing skills to work with stakeholders at all levels (internal and external).
- Play an active part in supporting Commercial Directorate values and culture.
- Supporting the procurement and contact management of new and existing critically important and complex contracts including existing contractual agreements.
- Demonstrate how you have analysed and understood key management information & performance data to inform decision making.
- Demonstrate how you have previously worked as part of a team, taken ownership to drive an issue forward, given direction and feedback to colleagues that has produced positive results.
- Provide evidence of how your focus and attention to detail has ensured accuracy in the end goal/result.
- Demonstrate previous experience of working collaboratively across a range of stakeholders and gained buy-in using appropriate communication & influencing skills.
Company: Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A