Website HM Revenue & Customs
You will be managing our deliveries while we go through supplier changes and a host of other transformational activity, whilst ensuring the services we provide to both internal and external customers continuously improves.
- Monitoring proposed changes through the change management process, to ensure correct governance is followed.
- Act as an ambassador to Government Digital Service (GDS) and HMRC Standards, ensuring your team follow appropriate standards and brand guidelines
- Being comfortable with constructive challenge to achieve viable resolutions and make robust decisions.
- Leading on small to medium change deliveries affecting existing services, contributing to large scale project deliveries.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across HMRC, other government departments, and with suppliers to deliver change.
- Demonstrates a continuous improvement approach to their working environment, willing to innovate and improve people and processes.
- Demonstration of understanding of change management processes.
- Proven ability of managing stakeholders effectively and driving outcomes through engaging the right people at the right time.
- Ability to deliver at pace, manage competing priorities and meet challenging deadlines.
- Experience or understanding of Agile.
Company: HM Revenue & Customs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A