Website Northern Health and Social Care Trust
Prime responsibility is for patient care, best diagnosis and team leadership. The successful applicant will also be involved in Clinical Governance, education and training
- Will work together with his/her cardiology colleagues in the further development of cardiology services in the area.
- Ensure the appropriate governance and risk management arrangements are in place for the services you are responsible for and take appropriate action to identify and manage risk and to maintain safety of users, staff and others in accordance with relevant regulations, policies and procedures;
- It is essential to ensure that the highest standards of infection prevention and control are maintained to ensure patient and client safety and maintain confidence in the Trust. As a Manager, you must ensure that you implement all instructions/ policy in this area and that all staff are made aware of and fully comply with these;
- Employees of the Trust will be required to promote and support the mission and vision of the service for which they are responsible.
- The successful applicant will promote and develop multidisciplinary teamwork within the specialty and will communicate effectively with all agencies and personnel involved in providing cardiology services.
- At all times demonstrate practice the HSC values of Working Together, Excellence, Openness & Honesty and Compassion
- Hold or be eligible for Full General Medical Council (London) and Licence to Practise
- Knowledge and understanding of developments in the Health and Social Services.
- Higher Qualifications E.g. MD, PhD
- Hold the MRCP(UK) or equivalent qualification
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and skills which are complementary to the current consultant staff
- Ability to develop effective working relationships on an individual and multi-disciplinary basis with all levels of staff.
Company: Northern Health and Social Care Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Londonderry, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A