Website Northern Health and Social Care Trust
To provide a high quality Mental Health Service for the Trust’s Adult (Under 65 population through effective team and interagency Working across all areas to include recovery Services, Crisis Services, Primary Care Liaison Services and Addiction Services
- To participate in in-service training programmes.
- To function as independent practitioner while contributing to the work of the multi-disciplinary mental health team.
- To provide professional advice to colleagues.
- To adhere to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct.
- To complete comprehensive psycho-social assessments on an ongoing basis and for all new referrals/transfers into Mental Health Services.
- To keep abreast of developments within Mental Health Nursing and actively seek to advance his/her practice.
- Holder of a post-graduate diploma or equivalent qualification in Mental Health Nursing Specialism such as CPN, PSI, CBT, Addictions Studies
- 6 months or more experience of working within an Adult Mental Health
- 2 years post registration experience in mental health nursing in a formal setting.
- Level 1 Registered Mental Health Nurse on the live NMC Register.
- Facilitate sound working relationships within the team and across other teams both inpatient and community
Company: Northern Health and Social Care Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Londonderry, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A