Website Northern Health and Social Care Trust
Be responsible for delivering oncology and haematology treatment access projects within the Trust to include the implementation of RISOH for haematology scheduling and tracking.
- Play a pivotal role in and have overall responsibility for the administrative management of the Cancer Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) process for the Trust, ensuring effective coordination, organisation and functioning of the Cancer Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) meetings.
- Lead and manage the various administrative teams within Cancer Services including Patient Tracking/MDT Co-ordinator. Macmillan Support Workers & Laurel House admin team and cancer service senior management team admin support
- Lead on the provision of MDM cancer annual reports, support to MDM clinical lead in preparation for yearly AGM, and be responsible for the development of yearly business information reports, with particular focus on key aspects of the MDT process and clinical outcomes as per Peer review and national improving cancer standards.
- Support clinical teams and service managers in the development and implementation of their Cancer Action Plans, working with them to develop and implement appropriate project monitoring and reporting arrangements
- Develop a culture where high quality and improved outcomes for patients diagnosed with cancer are consistently delivered, working with AD for Cancer Services, Clinical Service Managers, Lead Clinician and MDT leads to develop long term strategies for each tumour site
- Ensure all cancer Multidisciplinary meetings (MDMs) are supported and patients tracked as per regionally agreed standards.
- Leadership and staff management skills
- Knowledge of Project Management
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Cancer Services functions
- Ability to manage a team
- Understanding of Cancer access targets
Company: Northern Health and Social Care Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A