Website Northern Health and Social Care Trust
The post holder will assist in the delivery of Domestic Services in a Customer focused environment of the Northern Health and Social Care Trust. They will be responsible for the dayto-day operational management/supervision of Domestic staff in the most effective manner and will provide and maintain a high quality to patient, staff and visitors within budgetary requirements
- To allocate and manage staff leave/absence and to arrange appropriate cover.
- To maintain staff records on annual leave, absence, training, overtime allocation etc.
- To continuously supervise staff to ensure that service standards are maintained at an appropriate level.
- To provide any data relating to staff, which may be required by the Manager, for example input hours, sickness levels etc.
- The daily allocation of staff to wards/departments, in order to provide services in an effective and efficient manner, while meeting quality standards.
- To complete the computerised monthly time sheets for staff and forward to the Salaries Department for payment to staff.
- Ability to use email and ability to use online internal systems
- Two years’ experience as a Support Services Worker in a Healthcare/Service Industry or Public Service organisation.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety issues. Knowledge of Infection Control and its impact on Domestic services.
- Knowledge of Domestic Services policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate verbally with a wide range of Staff.
- Ability to motivate and develop team-work. Mature and reasoned approach to problem solving.
Company: Northern Health and Social Care Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A