Website UK Ministry of Defence
The Engagement Team works towards the mission statement of enabling the delivery of a world-class Air Force, by ensuring an Air Command Civilian Workforce of the right size, profile, and capability for now and in the future.
Some of the important tasks you will be assisting with are the annual People Survey, supporting Civilian communications through our Civilian in Air intranet sites and newsletters and preparing monthly Civilian Command meetings through administrative tasks.
- Support to Employment Advisor on mentoring events in support of National Mentoring Day
- Record station visits by Employee Engagement Team and Senior Leadership Team
- Up-date Defence Connect online with the website to make information accessible to all
- Provide support to ensure maximum coverage across the TLB.
- Administration support for Focus groups
- Updating the Engagement Tracker on a regular basis, highlighting key events and timelines
- Communicating with a range of partners through face to face/ written and telephone as required by the Team
- Post announcements on CIA website
- Administration support of engagement activities
- Provision of website statistics of how many views announcements have received and up-date periodically at team meetings.
- Organise and lead tech checks before the dial in.
- Will provide administrative support during the meeting and coordinate Power Point slides.
- Ensuring distribution lists are up to date.
- Administrative support to Band D on any tasks in preparation.
- Supporting the D band with creation of the bi-monthly newsletters
- Responsible for setting dates and times and sending out invites/ attaching agenda
- Facilitating room bookings, check in visitors, arrange team MT and accommodation for engagement events
- Provide maintenance and further development of the website
- Provision of administration support to on all aspects of the People Survey
- Seeing the Big Picture
- Working Together
- Developing Self and Others
- Changing and Improving
Company: UK Ministry of Defence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Walter’s Ash, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A