Website National Crime Agency (NCA)
We are seeking two high-performing HEOs to join the team. The successful candidates will need to be adaptable, flexible, and able to balance competing priorities and deliver at pace with focus and energy.
- Supporting the G7s to deal with approvals for decisions outside the BBB’s delegations.
- Conducting the secretariat for regular working-level meetings with the BBB, HMT and UKGI.
- Co-ordinating regular briefings for BEIS seniors and Ministers ahead of meetings with the BBB.
- Ability to independently develop relationships with colleagues from outside the team to support delivery of business outcomes.
- Skills, experience and qualifications (Essential)
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to invite challenge and involve others in decision making.
- Ability to communicate in a straightforward and transparent manner and stand ground when needed.
- Strong organisational skills and a good understanding of prioritising and delivering work effectively in a lively team.
Company: National Crime Agency (NCA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A