Website Newcastle College
A Newham based secondary school is looking to recruit a qualified ICT Teacher to enrich the learning and development of their KS3 & KS4 students. The school is looking for a ICT Teacher who is able to create engaging and innovative lesson plans, demonstrate effective teaching practices and strong behaviour management skills.
The position is full-time and will include planning and assessment, under the guidance of the Head of Department. The successful ICT Teacher may also be required to provide individual plans for Learning Support Assistants to follow when working on a 1:1 basis with SEND students.
- Market leading daily rates of pay
- A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Free career and recruitment advice
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme – receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
Company: Newcastle College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A