Website Newcastle College
Are you a qualified SEND Teacher / Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Teacher? Do you hold current UK QTS or Degree with teaching experience? Can you engage young adults with challenging behaviour? Have you worked with children and young adults with MLD and Autism?
A school in Swansea are in need of a SEND Teacher / Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Teacher to provide day to day and long term cover.
This is a fantastic opportunity to extend your SEND experience in a range of different settings. We have experienced and dedicated SEND Consultants choosing placements that suit your availability, preference and skills.
- Qualified Teacher Status, 6 months previous SEND experience
- Adapting tasks to meet the needs of individual children
- Effective behaviour management skills
- Effective communication with members of internal staff, including SENCO
- Flexible and able to cover classes last minute to cover for staff sickness or training
- Lessons will often be pre-planned, however, ideally capable of planning your own lesson activities and resources
Company: Newcastle College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Swansea, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A