This is a great opportunity to lead change projects end-to-end that can save our business millions and support us to put food and our customers first! The role will see the individual work collaboratively across the business with key stakeholders in our store support centres & stores whilst building great relationships and impact in order to lead specific projects that will activate in our stores.
Working with the Head of Change Programmes and the Director of Change Programmes, you will provide programme management support across all areas of Channel Operations, ensuring it delivers against the agreed strategies. The scope of the role will support management of the key priorities and delivery plan across Channel Operations, management of Channel Operations total benefits and costs, support in prioritisation of resource and activities to deliver maximum benefit for the business. Projects include all store impacting changes driven or supported by the Channel Operations teams. You will have the skills to adapt to problems and new situations quickly, creating solutions which are simple, future proof and consider both internal and external thinking.
- Manage the governance approach to ‘all change’ (regardless of business or technology led, and regardless of whether in-house or with a third party / strategic partner or Joint Venture)
- Work directly with senior managers across the business playing a critical role in bringing new thinking, influencing others and challenging the status quo – always looking for and identifying opportunities to improve
- Manage the programme support for all change activities across Channel Operations: This encompasses transactional, operational and transformational change. It is across all Store Support functions supported by Channel Operations and is regardless of approach – Agile, Waterfall or Six Sigma
- Ensure the change projects delivered across Channel Operations are aligned and connected to ensure we make it simple for our customers and are in line with Channel Operations ways of working
- Champion a business partnering approach with other members of the Retail Programmes team to develop strong connections & relationships with the CR teams and a closer understanding of some of their projects.
- Provide management of approved capital & revenue budgets to deliver continuous improvements
- Provided embedded project support on major Channel Operations deliveries
- Work with the Director of Change Programmes, Director of Change and Optimisation and the Channel Operations Leadership Team to ensure that the projects have clear measurement in place and are tracked to delivery
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of budget management (in excess of several million)
- Successful experience of working on implementation of major IT and Change projects and programmes
- Stakeholder management skills e.g. able to tailor messages to multiple audiences
- Influencing skills
- Experience of writing business cases and obtaining backing for project or programme initiatives equating to several millions of pounds
- How to manage and prioritise business projects using strong commercial & risk awareness
- Have experience with and be able to demonstrate strong skills of managing and using data, insight and external innovation to manage and balance complex project through to solution
- Strategic orientation and well-developed hypothesis led problem solving capabilities
- Facilitation and coaching skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A