Website Transport for Wales
At Transport for Wales (TfW) we value diversity. It makes us stronger, helps us understand our customers better, make better decisions and be more innovative. Everyone’s different and has their own perspective so we’re building a diverse team that mirrors the communities we serve. Through this we’re determined to be one of Wales’ leading inclusive employers. We’re creating an inclusive transport network that everyone in Wales can be proud of.
- You’ll produce clear and concise management reports for project teams, functional leads, TfW Executive, Board and potentially Welsh Government ministers by monitoring, collating, evaluating and summarising the risk reporting system to support investment decisions, project or service delivery.
- You’ll proactively manage threats and exploit opportunities by highlighting, capture, analyse and report the risks, to mitigate risk to projects, operations and TfW.
- You’ll challenge the risk data set by ensuring this Is clearly and concisely recorded within TfW Enterprise Risk Management System by everyone to enable risk to be managed effectively by the Risk Owners.
- You’ll conduct frequent risk reviews to understand the level of uncertainty by Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA) to Inform the Project Teams.
- A relevant qualification in risk management.
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team. Possibly working remotely at times.
- Able to work under pressure; maintain good communication and has a customer focused approach.
- Experience with risk management tools such as ARM; Predict; PRA @Risk and Acumen.
- A relevant undergraduate degree in mathematics, engineering, project management or similar.
Company: Transport for Wales
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pontypridd, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A